Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. User's Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Services
We make various services available on this Site including, but not limited to, management, sharing and analysis of cytometry and other scientific data, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
The data storage cap on Premium and Community accounts is 500 GB and 50 GB per account, respectively. The data storage cap for Enterprise accounts is controlled by the individual terms of each Enterprise agreement. Check with your Site administrator for details.
Data usage will be monitored on a quarterly basis, and fees may be assessed for overages. We reserve the right to delete any and all data associated with a Premium account ninety (90) days after the respective Premium subscription has lapsed or expired unless renewed within this time frame. We reserve the right to delete any and all data associated with a Community account ninety (90) days after the last user login to the respective Community account.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our services in any manner and at any time as We determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
3. Data Privacy
3A. Personal Data Privacy
In order to access this Site, you will be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data ("Registration Data"). By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
We will use the information we obtain through the Site as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, manage your orders and invoices, and process your payments.
We also will use the information we obtain through the Site if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- create and manage your online account;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, and webinars;
- display content on our Site (such as training materials and videos);
- respond to and communicate with you about Your inquiries and requests and provide information you request;
- register your purchased products and provide product, warranty and service support;
- process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; [analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- perform data analysis and other analyses and processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Your data privacy and security is important to us.
- In the case of an Enterprise account, we will delete all Personal Data associated with the Enterprise account after (a) it has been two (2) years since the term of your Enterprise agreement has lapsed without renewal, and (b) a user has not logged in for 365 consecutive days.
- In the case of a paid Premium account, we will delete all Personal Data associated with a user of the Premium account after (a) it has been two (2) years since the user’s subscription has ended, and (b) the user has not logged in for 365 consecutive days.
- In the case of a trial Premium account, we will delete all Personal Data associated with a user of the Premium account after (a) it has been ninety (90) days since the user’s trial subscription has ended, and (b) the user has not logged in for ninety (90) consecutive days.
- In the case of a Community account, we will delete all Personal Data associated with a user of the Community account after the user has not logged in for 365 consecutive days.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have designated a particular experiment public (“Public Experiment”), the names of users associated with the Public Experiment shall remain publicly displayed in association with the Public Experiment and we shall additionally retain in our internal records the email addresses, names, and usernames of the users associated with such Public Experiment, unless and until you explicitly designate such Public Experiment nonpublic via your user account. Similarly, if you have shared a particular experiment with another Cytobank user (“Shared Experiment”) the names of users associated with the Shared Experiment shall remain visible to the other Cytobank user and we shall additionally retain in our internal records the email addresses, names, and usernames of the users associated with such Shared Experiment, unless and until you explicitly stop the sharing of such Shared Experiment via your user account.
3B. Hosted Customer Data
We store and make available for access by you the data provided by you for storage, access, and processing using our services (“Hosted Customer Data”). This Hosted Customer Data includes but is not limited to pseudonymized patient identification numbers and health data associated with pseudonymized patient identification numbers. We process the Hosted Customer Data under your direction and have no direct control or ownership of the Hosted Customer Data we store or make available. Customers are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to transferring the data to Us for storage, access, or processing purposes.
Customer agrees that it will not provide to Beckman Coulter any data that is protected health information, including any medical, demographic, visual or descriptive information that can be used to identify a particular patient or individual or any other data subject.
4. Conduct on Site
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content—including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information—that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the Site may be available toyou or other authorized users of the Site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our Site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other Sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
You agree that that you are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to transferring data to Us for hosting and/or processing purposes. You agree that you will not provide to Us any data that is protected health information, including any medical, demographic, visual or descriptive information that can be used to identify a particular patient or individual or any other data subject.
5. Third Party Sites and Information
This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Intellectual Property Information
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See "User’s Materials" below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this Site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
7. Unauthorized Use of Materials
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Beckman Coulter has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of Beckman Coulter’s system or network who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. If any user of this site believe a copyright, trademark, or other property right owned by the user (or an entity on whose behalf the user is authorized to act) has been infringed by a posting on this Site, the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately.
To be effective, the notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our Designated Agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed upon;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient for contacting the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- If applicable, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- The statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the intellectual property described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.."
Beckman Coulter is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on the Site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the Site in our sole discretion at any time. You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notification by a complaining party of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this Site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this Site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this Site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
12. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this Site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this Site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
We may make email, messaging, blogging, or chat services (collectively, "Communications") available to users of our Site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We may include separate supplemental agreements characterizing the relationship between you and us that, except where expressly noted or contradictory, includes these Terms.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
14. International Use
Although this Site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this Site is void where prohibited.
15. Termination of Use
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this Site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this Site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
16. Governing Law
This Site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Although each of these places may have its own differing laws, by accessing this Site, you and Beckman Coulter agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Site and the purchase of products and services available through this Site. You and Beckman Coulter agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Indiana with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at , if by email, or at Beckman Coulter, Inc., 170 Rose Orchard Way, San Jose CA 95134 if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site to inform you of changes to the Site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
18. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site, or use of or access to this Site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our Site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
20. Contact Information
21. Privacy and Security
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to Cytobank Websites, while We have safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, BECKMAN COULTER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF BECKMAN COULTER HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BECKMAN COULTER DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
Beckman Coulter, Inc. ("We" or "Us" or "Our") offers the use of its blogging and message board services (along with the content posted thereon, the "Services") subject to the terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") contained herein. All references herein to "We," "Us," or "Our" are intended to include Beckman Coulter, Inc. and any other affiliated companies. By accessing, creating or contributing to any blogs or messages hosted by us (the "Blog"), and in consideration for the Services we provide to you, you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read them carefully before posting to or creating any Blog. We reserve the right to change, at any time, at our sole discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms for changes. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of all such Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Services.
1. Disclaimer of Company Responsibility for Blog Content
You understand that all content posted to the Blog (the "Content") is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You understand, also, that all opinions expressed by users of this Site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as Our representatives or any of Our sponsors or partners. The opinions that You or others post in the Blog do not necessarily reflect Our opinions.
- By posting your Content using the Services, you are granting an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and fully transferable, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your Content in whole or in part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You further warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
- By posting content to the Blog, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use. You agree that you will not knowingly provide material and misleading false information. You represent and warrant also that the content you supply does not violate these Terms. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your postings do not disclose confidential and/or proprietary information, including personal financial information, information covered by a nondisclosure agreement, and information that you are not authorized to disclose. We caution you not to disclose personal information about yourself or your children, such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Us and Our affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of the Blog, any content you supply to the Blog, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
- You agree that We will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this Site. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You agree not to collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, or to use information obtained from the Services to send other users unsolicited e-mail of any kind.
- The Blog is provided for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information appearing or available on the Blog.
- Blog postings may provide links to other websites on the Internet. We are not responsible or liable for such content and we make no express or implied warranty about the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, merchantability, or any other aspect of the content of such postings. We are not responsible or liable for any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. The inclusion of links does not imply endorsement of the Websites by Us or any association with their operators.
- We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use the Services. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any activity occurring through use of your account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
Collecting personal information from children under the age of 18 ("minor children") through the Services or the Blog is prohibited. No Content should be directed toward minor children. Minor children are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
6. Unauthorized Use of Materials
See Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Termination of Access/Removal of Content
We shall have the right in Our sole discretion to terminate your access to and use of the Services and/or remove any of your Content should We consider your statements or conduct to be inaccurate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, injurious, objectionable, or otherwise in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
See Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Limitation of Liability
See Site Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. Acceptance and Acknowledgement of Terms
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms. You acknowledge that you have read and are bound by the Terms, as well as any other usage agreements of Ours, including the Site Terms and Conditions of Use that may govern your conduct. Thank you for participating in the Blog. Please do not hesitate to contact us at if you have questions.
Copyright (c) January 18, 2021 Beckman Coulter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.